United Western Industries Inc., Fabrication Company Capabilities
United Western Industries Inc., has 20,000 Sq.Ft of manufacturing space, we have the capability to fabricate one component or mass produce components.
Trumpf 2520 2000 watt laser cuts up to .500in. Steel and .135in. Stainless Steel.
(1) 200 Ton Chicago
(1) 200 Ton Heim, 78in. x 42in.Bed
(1) 200 Ton Stamtec
(1) 88 Ton Minster No. 8 OBI Punch Press
(1) 88 Ton Clearing Hydraulic Press
(1) 45 Ton Bliss
(1) UniHydro Iron Worker Press, 1/2in.Steel Capacity
(2) 140 Ton, 10 Ft. Accupress Hydraulic Brake Press
(2) 100 Ton 6 Ft. CNC Accupress Hydraulic Brake Press
(1) 8Ft. Wysong Mechanical Brake Press
(1) 4Ft. Chicago Mechanical Brake Press
(3) Diarco #4 Tubing Bender
(1) Rotex Punch, 18 Station
Shearing and Cutting
(1) 10 Ft. Accurshear, 1/4in.Steel Capacity Shear
(1) 4 Ft. Air Operated Shear, 16 Ga. Capacity
(1) IK-1500CE Coordinating Drive Flame Shape Cutting Machine
(1) Cutting Torch
(1) Fadal VMC 4020 Vertical Milling Center, 20in.x 40in.
(1) Fadal VMC 2016 Vertical Milling Center 16in. x 20in.
(1) No. 3 Cincinnati Horizontal Mill
(4) Bridgeport Mill, Digital Readout
(1) 48in. Blanchard Grinder
(1) Kikinda Surface Grinder 12in. x 38in.
(2) Bridgeport Surface Grinder
(1) K.O.Lee 960 Universal Grinder
(2) Pedestal Grinders
(1) Tool Post Grinder
(1) Lincoln Robotic 400 Amp Mig Welder
(6) 300 Amp Miller Mig Welders
(1) 300 Amp Miller TIG Welders
(1) 7.5 KVA Spot Welder
(1) Colchester Lathe, 21in. Dia. (32in.Gap) x 120in.Track
(1) Colchester Lathe, 17in. Dia. x 80in. with Tracer
(2) Colchester Lathes, 13in. Dia. x 36in.
(1) Starrett CMM QC 5000 40in. x 28in. x18in.
(1) Granite Surface Table, 36in. x 72in.
(2) Granite Surface Table, 18in. x 24in.
(1) Granite Angle Plate
(2) Starrett 14in. Height Gauges
(1) 24in. Mititoyo Hieght Gage
(1) 36in. Vernier Caliper
(2) 24in. Mititoyo Caliper
(1) 12in. Mititoyo Caliper
(1) 8in. Mititoyo Micrometers
(1) Amada 12in. Auto feed Cut-off-Saw
(1) PowerMatic 20in. Vertical Saw
(1) Kalamazoo Horizontal 16in. Cut-off Saw
(2) Radial Arm Cotoff Saw for Non Ferrous Material
(1) Abrasive Cut-off Saw
(2) 2000 Deg. Furnace, 8in. x 9in. x 18in.
(1) 700 Deg. Draw Plate
(1) Rockwell Hardness Tester
(1) Sand Blaster
Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
United Western Industries Tool Box
United Western Industries Inc., has a wide assortment of machinery that is utilize to fabricate components. From one component to thousands we are capable to scale to meet all your needs.